I thought I’d pop in and share what I’ve been up to lately, these more personal posts are some of my favorites! Here’s what has been keeping me busy:
- Making felt food for my little one – so far I’ve finished 4 donuts
- Editing and formatting a leadership training for work
- Searching for cute and easy 4th of July play activities – last night I dyed pasta red, white and blue
- Preparing for a HOT weekend, it’s supposed to be 110 degrees here on Saturday, so I’ve stocked up on popsicles and water toys
- Designing a massive bulletin board
- Catching up on Southern Charm whenever possible
- Trying to stay off of Amazon, online shopping is my weakness
- Looking forward to my birthday in a week!
What have you been up to? I’d love to hear about it!